ไปที่เนื้อหา

เนื้อหาจาก jinginsweden

ค้นพบทั้งสิ้น 26 รายการโดย jinginsweden (จำกัดการค้นหาจาก 10-August 23)

#142836 ถ้าคุณเมาแล้วขับ

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 12 January 2009 - 12:56 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

What about the people in the cold countries who have to drink so that their bodies will be warm? Or the people who drink wine with food? During Christmas which is always cold, there is a traditional drink which contains a lot of spices and alcohol. They drink it warm with almond and raisin. I drink it too because of the taste of spices and almond and raisin. It feels warm as well when we drink it.

Do I have to go to hell?

If yes, I would like to know why, since I do not drink for fun.

Please give me some insight. Thank you very much and anumothanaboon with the police.

#142835 ผิดไหมที่ช่วยเหลือเขา

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 12 January 2009 - 12:44 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

Anumothanaboon with you. Please do not worry about being cheated.

What you have done is a good thing. You can feel the happiness in your heart, right?

Thank you for sharing.

#142833 เรื่องของ (หัว)"ใจ"

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 12 January 2009 - 12:26 AM ใน บทความดี๊ดี ... จากสมาชิก

You are great! Naam Sai.. Clear Water?

Crystal Water, you will be crystal water, not only clear water.

Only look at what you feel in your heart, exactly like you look at things that appear to you in meditation. Just acknowledge it that it is there, then, leave it exactly like you do in meditation. Then you can tame your heart. It will follow you wherever you go....

My thoughts will be with you and support you to go ahead to the forever land..nirvana.

#142832 รู้ไส้ รู้พุง..โรคมะเร็ง!!

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 12 January 2009 - 12:16 AM ใน บทความดี๊ดี ... จากสมาชิก

Thank you so much for this precious information. It will help a lot more people especially them who eat meat as their main meal. How scary!

highly anumothanaboon kha.

#142640 ลูกศรที่เสียบอยู่ในใจ

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 10 January 2009 - 01:37 AM ใน ธรรมกถึก

sathu...

#142430 ก่อนแต่งงาน หลังจากแต่งงาน

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 09 January 2009 - 03:09 AM ใน บทความดี๊ดี ... จากสมาชิก

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

two thumbs up for the post and the boon loving policeman!!!!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#142429 ธรรมของสัตบุรุษ

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 09 January 2009 - 03:03 AM ใน ธรรมกถึก

Dear USR 20351..
Is there any English version for your article? It is really great.
Please give me light!
Thank you.

Wonder: Do number 2 and 3 in Sappurisadham have the same names?

#142427 พระมาลกติสสะอรหันต์

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 09 January 2009 - 02:44 AM ใน ธรรมกถึก

Sa thu...

A nu mo thana boon kha...

Thank you so much.

#141478 ดูก่อนภิกษุทั้งหลาย บาป-บุญนี้

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 03 January 2009 - 01:07 AM ใน ธรรมกถึก

Sa--thu--

#141469 ผังพระผังมาร ช่วยตอบด้วย

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 03 January 2009 - 12:35 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

I thought like you when I was young. We have such an imagination and wonder why and why and why, right?

I guess we can not mix these two sorts of different elements into the same basin.

If Angel and Devil fight for human souls, they will end up winning or losing. We take the angel side, of course, and we must win.

That is one story.

Phra Tevatat (I do not know how to write his name) had committed his bad karma with our Great Buddha since they both were antique collectors. I'm sorry I can't remember their names in that life. It was long before or after (I'm not sure) the life which Lord Buddha had committed himself to be a Buddha. This was the first time they met.

Phra Tevatat decieved an old woman that her very old dirty tray cost nothing even though he knew that it was made of gold. He said that she wouldn't get any money for that tray, then left her. When Lord Buddha saw that tray, he told the truth and gave all money he had to that old woman for that tray. Tevatat went back to her and found out that the tray was sold to Lord Buddha, he was so furious that he had made a wish that he would destroy Lord Buddha as many times and as many lives as the grains of sand he grabbed in his hand. (You see that he had been bad from the start!)

This is the other story.

Phra Tevatat might get a 'chan' or might have seen the 'crystal ball' but what he had committed or wished had been photographed into his mind. It couldn't be changed because he wanted it that way.

I hope you can understand now. Please stop wondering and start practising what our Luang Por repeatedly teaches us so that we will be there together.

Good Luck

Anumothanaboon with everyone kha...

#141461 นั่งหน้าคอมฯนานๆ..มาบริหารข้อมือกันเถอะครับ..

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 02 January 2009 - 11:39 PM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

difficullllllllttttttttt!

but thanks to homer324!

#141302 เพราะไม่รู้...จึงไม่ยอม..

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 01 January 2009 - 05:42 PM ใน วิทยาศาสตร์ทางใจ

thank you so much kha.

#141301 สุนัขสวดมนต์

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 01 January 2009 - 05:37 PM ใน บทความดี๊ดี ... จากสมาชิก

Luckily I pray everyday or it will be really embarassing!

Thank you for reminding us!

Happy New Year!

#141096 อันตรายจากข้าวมันไก่...- -

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 30 December 2008 - 03:47 AM ใน บทความดี๊ดี ... จากสมาชิก

eat more fruits and vegetables. save more lives!

thank you so much for the information.

luckily we do not have 'khao mun kai' in falun, sweden.

#141095 ขวดน้ำพลาสติคที่ทิ้งไว้ในรถ

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 30 December 2008 - 03:41 AM ใน บทความดี๊ดี ... จากสมาชิก

anumothanaboon kha.
heartfelt thanks!

#140828 แนะนำศัพท์ภาษาอังกฤษที่สำคัญเกี่ยวกับวัดครับ

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 27 December 2008 - 08:19 PM ใน กระทู้ที่น่าสนใจ

Agree with all, Naughty Lion, Dhamma Bot and Amethyst.

However, We can explain to them later after we tell them that we will go to MAHARATTHANA VIHANKOT. They will surely ask us what it is and then we can tell them the meaningof the function which is 'the grand meditation stadium'.

Or what do you think?

Anyway, really appreciate this web. It is very helpful. Anumothana boon khaa.

#140815 ไม่น่าเชื่อ สมองมนุษย์!!

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 27 December 2008 - 06:56 PM ใน วิทยาศาสตร์ทางใจ

amazing!
anizamg!
can we do that with english?
can we do taht wtih esilgnh?
hmm.....

#140746 ภาพทุ่งธารตะวันชุดสุดท้าย มาช่วยกันปลื้มในบุญครับ

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 27 December 2008 - 03:03 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

the young and green sunflower is my favorite. it looks like us! still young and green but one day we will declare our color and beauty.
thank you for sharing these heartfelt pictures kha.

#138357 ที่มาของคำว่า พระเจ้าเหา

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 12 December 2008 - 06:17 PM ใน บทความดี๊ดี ... จากสมาชิก

wow! amazing! thank you! have some more to tell my children!

#138355 ---บะหมี่น้ำ 1 ชาม เรื่องสั้นแสนประทับใจ---

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 12 December 2008 - 06:12 PM ใน บทความดี๊ดี ... จากสมาชิก

Thank you for the lovely story. It is very touching. I have to shed my tears!

#137201 เรื่องของห่าน (ความสามัคคี)

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 05 December 2008 - 01:16 AM ใน บทความดี๊ดี ... จากสมาชิก

this is very touching! so impressed!

#137200 เราเคยคิดกันไหม

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 05 December 2008 - 01:13 AM ใน บทความดี๊ดี ... จากสมาชิก

i agree. as soon as we realize the 072 position, we have planned our future.

#137199 70 สิ่งที่..คุณอาจเพิ่งรู้

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 05 December 2008 - 01:10 AM ใน บทความดี๊ดี ... จากสมาชิก

Donald Duck is not banned in Finland but in Norway kha. Reference is the one who worked in Norway for 9 years.

Sorry, I forgot to tell you that we like your post. Got new knowledge from it. One more thing though, doesn't the electric eel live in the sea?

#137198 พิมพ์วดี สื่อวิญญาน เรื่องจริงที่รอให้คุณพิสูจน์

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 05 December 2008 - 12:38 AM ใน บทความดี๊ดี ... จากสมาชิก

thank you so much for a good article which helps realize virtue and truth. if it can be translated to English, it will help many more.

#135573 คุณคิดว่าจักรวาลหนึ่งใหญ่แค่ไหน

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย jinginsweden บน 23 November 2008 - 06:59 PM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

good to know. thanks to everyone. i go back to the inside. there is more to learn.