ไปที่เนื้อหา

เนื้อหาจาก usr25160

ค้นพบทั้งสิ้น 39 รายการโดย usr25160 (จำกัดการค้นหาจาก 28-September 23)

#135429 คนที่ตาบอดน่าจะนั่งธรรมะได้ดีกว่าคนปกติมั้ยครับ

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 22 November 2008 - 09:09 AM ใน กระทู้ที่น่าสนใจ

I once was blind, but now I see!

#135428 ขอคำแนะนำหน่อยค่ะ

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 22 November 2008 - 09:08 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

Listen to your heart!

#135427 มีใครเคยทำบุญแล้วทำให้หน้าตาเปลี่ยนไปมั้ยครับ

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 22 November 2008 - 09:03 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

You guys must be kidding!

#135419 สัตว์เดรัจฉานจะต้องรับกรรม?

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 22 November 2008 - 02:57 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

Animals do not know good and evil. They behave purely on their instinct. If they are hungry, they will kill and eat their preys. Unlike humans, they do not murder.

#135418 คนที่ตาบอดน่าจะนั่งธรรมะได้ดีกว่าคนปกติมั้ยครับ

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 22 November 2008 - 02:49 AM ใน กระทู้ที่น่าสนใจ

Blind people walk by faith, not by sight. People who can see walk by sight only.

#133623 เราเป็นคนตั้งแต่เมื่อไหร่?????

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 12 November 2008 - 02:02 PM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

At the moment of conception when a sperm fertilizes the egg!

#133546 "คนไทย-เหล้า" กับคำขอร้อง

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 12 November 2008 - 06:05 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

Does anybody know why many Thai men like to get drunk regularly? Chronic drunkeness is a sign of metal illness, and lack of faith. The solution lies in addressing and healing that mental illness. Don't blame it on the alcohol!

#131665 •~ความดีก็เหมือนน้ำขวดหนึ่ง~•

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 03 November 2008 - 04:18 AM ใน วิทยาศาสตร์ทางใจ

Bottled water won't do, you need the living water from the Fountain of Life. You drink bottled water and you will thirst again, but if you drink from the Fountain of Life, you will never thirst again.

#131663 “Trick or treat?”

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 03 November 2008 - 04:14 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

Why do we want to celebrate evils?

#130904 อาสาสมัคร ทำไม? ต้องเป็น ชายจริง หญิงแท้

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 29 October 2008 - 01:49 PM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

If that's the case, we're all sinners, since all are born to pay for sins of the past lives.

#130809 มาตรฐานชุดขาวที่เข้าวิหารไม่เท่ากันค่ะ

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 29 October 2008 - 01:04 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

Holiness in on the inside, not outside!

#130808 อาสาสมัคร ทำไม? ต้องเป็น ชายจริง หญิงแท้

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 29 October 2008 - 12:58 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

Is it sinful to be homosexual? That's the question?

#130805 ขอถามค่ะ นั่งสมาธิแล้วชอบหงายหลัง นร.ใหม่ค่ะ

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 29 October 2008 - 12:55 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

You are being called from a high heaven. Meditation may be your ticket to salvation!

#124969 เทพเทวดามีจริงไหม

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 28 September 2008 - 02:33 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

Did Buddha worship any gods or angels? No, I dont think so. Did Buddha talk about it? Nob! To bring out the subject of angels and demons (bad angles) only leads to an existence of God, the One, who is infintely wise and powerful, the Creator of the universe. Each one of us, is a spirit, temporally, trapped in animal body, until we die. Like God, angles, and demons are pure spirits living in the realm of eternity. Unlike us, they don't need to eat, drink , work, sleep, and reproduce, because they don't have the physical bodies or gene to worry about. You can't be a Buddhist and wondering into this uncharted territory at the same time. Stick with Buddha, not Hindusim!

#122965 ธรรมะ ย่อมชนะ อธรรมะ จริงเสมอไปหรือไม่

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 15 September 2008 - 04:51 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

I don't think so, because life is not fair. Just look at our politics, as crooked politicians continue to live pretty good lives.

#122439 ภาพดาวอังคารที่หลายๆท่านไม่เคยเห็น

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 11 September 2008 - 09:10 AM ใน วิทยาศาสตร์ทางใจ

Very interesting! Thank you.

#120610 ขอความกรุณาลบความคิดเห็นที่ไม่สุภาพด้วยค่ะ

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 28 August 2008 - 02:45 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

I agree, the comments are not only rude, but highly offensive. I just can't believe any Buddhists can be this evil.

#120501 ช่วยด้วยครับ

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 27 August 2008 - 02:13 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

Khun somchet #13, what's the different, directly or undirectly, he is involved in the killing of hens, so they can become chicken, and so are those who's to be his customers, like me. Lions, tigers, sharks, and etc are all meat eaters, and so are we. If we can bend down and eat grass like cows, most of our troubles would be over. Who needs to work to earn money to buy food, especially juicy meat, if we can go to the nearest grass field and join the cows for lunch or dinner. The world would be a nicer place, but we are humans and we don't eat grass, but mainly meat.

#120307 ทำไมมารไม่หมดเสียที?

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 26 August 2008 - 08:04 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

Mr Devil is the King of this world. He is a very powerful being, so full of all kinds of trickery, and deception. And most importantly, he will not stop until he can fool us all.

#120305 ช่วยด้วยครับ

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 26 August 2008 - 07:52 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

I feel your pain! Buddha prohibited killing of any kinds, so if you want to be a "good Buddhist", you should do what #2, #3, and #4 suggested. Or believe in "God," and, as long as, you don't forget to give "thank" to "Him," you are perfectly fine. I am a meat eater myself, and a "Bad Buddhist," who eats meat at least 3 times a day, and loves every piece of it. Oh, Lord, have mercy on me!

#119887 Buddhism, Thai Society & Politics

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 22 August 2008 - 03:54 PM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

Khun homer324, (#25), well, after reading your most fascinating spiritual manifestation, my jaw dropped all the way to the floor, that I had to bend down and picked it up and put it back where it belonged. It's really amazing how you tie everything up together quite nicely. However, as I recall, Buddha was born of royalty as a Hindu prince, named Prince Sittata, married, and had a son. One day, he just walked away from it all, you know, royalty, great wealth, and family, compelled by his thirst of searching for knowledge to unlock the secreat of life, of why people were born, aged, sicked, and died. What he discovered has been passed on to us all, centuries, after centuries. He finally died of old age, passed into what he hoped to be the the final state of nonexistence, called "Par Ri Ni Parn." Buddha compared it as a bonfire using up its fuel, and finally died down to become ashes. Buddha's body was cremated by his close followers. If Buddha achieved his ultimate goal of being in "Par Ri Ni Parn," he no longer existed in any forms. So, in my humble opinion, he is no longer around, or to be called a "Living God." But of course, he could pass into another world, something we named it "Life after Death," being as holy as he was. That raises another question, whether he can occassionally cross back to our world of the living to interact with us. And who is in charge of this world as well as the next one? However, there was another person named "Jesus of Nazareth" who was born as a Jew about 2,000 years ago, lived, taught, claimed to be "the Son of God," and was executed by the Roman Empire because of it. The rumour had it that he came back to life after the third day, to remain with His disciples for 40 days before ascending to heaven. He claimed to be a God in human body, sent down from heaven in order to die for the sins of all mankind. He seems to closely fit your description of "someone you could fully trust, who give clear solutions for every questions, truly love you and could die for you." However, Buddhism and Christianity are totally different theologies fundamentally. The former requires practice, like maditation, while the latter, faith, in Jesus of Nazareth and the Bible. I have recently lose a close friend through old age. Her death really forced me to ask myself the same question of what's life is all about. I believe it's the same question that compelled Prince Sittata to leave everything behind in pursuit of its answers. I am in the late 40s now and can very well imagine myself lying down on my dead bed within a decade or two, waiting for the same inevitability. Well, it looks like you and I are in the same boat now, and would greatly appreciate you sharing what ever you discover in the future. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Thank you very much, and may your God be with you, always.

#119840 Buddhism, Thai Society & Politics

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 22 August 2008 - 08:30 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

Khun Rug Wat #23, with an enormous amount of knowledge and wisdom you already possess, it would be a shame not to use it toward something good and holy.

#119837 ขอคำปรึกษาจากทุกท่านหน่อยค่ะ...ด่วนมาก

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 22 August 2008 - 06:06 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

Khun Kruu Nidnoi, I think you're asking a very difficult question on how to stay cool, in a pressure cooker. Our society places so much emphasis on this "do or die" University Entrace Examination, as it doesn't leave much room for those who fail it. Does it mean, they're not good enough, or being unlucky, and have to settle on a less than ideal living? With so much riding on their young shoulders, it's hard to stay cool. I believe we all have special, unique talents, which does not neccessarily include academic excellence. My advise to them is to have faith in something, anything, including praying to "God" if have to. There will always be a small number of winners and many more loosers of the Entrance Examination. Not passing it doesn't mean one is no good, as the examination only represents one narrow yardstick. Please, tell them to stay cool, have faith, do their best, and going from there. The most important thing for them is to discover who each one of them really is so each can unlock his or her "God-given" potential. I think that's the key to success, with or without a college degree. There is a whole wide world waiting for them to be explored, with or without college degrees. Neither Microsoft founder, Bill Gates nor Apple founder, steve Jobs had college degrees, but they have certainly changed the world for the better. Good luck to them all!

#119836 Buddhism, Thai Society & Politics

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 22 August 2008 - 03:50 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

Khun Rug Wat #20, thank you very much for your words of wisdom and guidance, I will work on it. And thank you again for your brilliant analysis of who Thaksin was. I try to keep to an open mind regarding the whole thing. If you can advise him today, what kind of advice will you give to him? I believe he holds the key to getting all of us out of the current crisis.

#119835 Buddhism, Thai Society & Politics

โพสต์เมื่อ โดย usr25160 บน 22 August 2008 - 03:39 AM ใน เว็บบอร์ด DMC

Khun homer324 (#19), you can't be serious about "someone you could fully trust," "truly loves you and could die for (you)!" I thought Buddism is a godless religion, which attracted me to it in the first place. If what you said is true, this is wild beyond any of my imaginations. I knew a gentleman who, use to be one of the early pioneers of this prestigious meditating community, who got so deep inside his own conscience while mediating, and "God" spoke to him repeatedly. He is now a devoted Christian. I find his story fascinating, none the less. If it's true, there must be a spiritual bridge connecting Buddhism and Christianity together. It's possible that Buddha, knowing or unknowingly, left us with a magical, as well as, spiritual key, capable of unlocking the deepest secret of the universe, of whether there is "God," and how to get and know Him if He exists at all. Thank you very much for sharing your highly uplifing experience with me. May peace, wisdom, and joy be with you, always.