• คุณไม่สามารถตั้งกระทู้ใหม่ได้
  • กรุณาลงชื่อเข้าใช้เพื่อตอบกระทู้
มี 5 โพสต์ตอบกลับกระทู้นี้

#1 dineshwaran

dineshwaran
  • Members
  • 20 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 10 February 2005 - 08:33 PM

hi.. does anyone can meditate(dreamindream) and check something out for me? i need some help about my life... i want to ask some questions..
please reply...

#2 *kalayanamitra*

*kalayanamitra*
  • Guests

โพสต์เมื่อ 16 February 2005 - 01:34 AM

That's good thinking to know but the aim should be improve yourself, I suggest to call your coordintor cause DMC has system to recieve case from many sources and please wait....,I don't know where you are,what your phone, you are thai or foreigner. Before to get solution please meditate, make more merit everday na krab.

#3 *Natrudee T.*

*Natrudee T.*
  • Guests

โพสต์เมื่อ 26 February 2005 - 04:13 PM

Hello! Dineshwaran. 16 days after you posted. Are you better now? Can you clear something in mind ready?

Whatever, when you feel confuse in life living, doing work, people, at first you should stop any thinking. To lean on your lovely chair and relax every parts of your body slowly close your eyes. Relax.....(stop thinking, talking with yourself, etc.)........... 15-20 minutes pass.

Don't be serious so much. Every life borns and die, happy and unhappy, suscess and unsuscess. No one avoid this rule. We are really lucky more than most people in this world. Why? we know Luang Po, we have dmc to be my best friend and fill in the encourage to our life.

Truely you, my friend

#4 *[email protected]*

โพสต์เมื่อ 01 March 2005 - 10:25 PM

Natrudee. can i have your msn messenger.. maybe i can chat with you.. am maybe i can ask you some questions..

#5 *[email protected]*

โพสต์เมื่อ 08 March 2005 - 05:21 PM

I need help from a person who have reached dhammakaya. Please. I need your help ..if possible.. add me to your [email protected]

#6 ปัจเจกชน บนทางสายกลาง

ปัจเจกชน บนทางสายกลาง
  • Members
  • 4109 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 29 January 2007 - 08:45 AM

กราบอนุโมทนาบุญครับ สาธุ