ไปที่เนื้อหา

รูปภาพ
- - - - -

What made me changed my mind? (อะไร...ที่ทำให้ต้องเปลี่ยนใจ)

• คุณไม่สามารถตั้งกระทู้ใหม่ได้
  • กรุณาลงชื่อเข้าใช้เพื่อตอบกระทู้
มี 6 โพสต์ตอบกลับกระทู้นี้

#1 Omena

Omena
  • Members
  • 1409 โพสต์
  • Location:44/5 หมู่ 10 ตำบลหนองอ้อ ถนนเพชรเกษม อำเภอบ้านโป่ง จังหวัดราชบุรี 70110

โพสต์เมื่อ 11 March 2006 - 03:57 PM

Trancilated by Nantawan Riddell (me)
จากหนังสือ : อะไร... ที่ทำให้ต้องเปลี่ยนใจ

I... thought of coming to burn down the temple.
I had talked to some big generals about,
"Why did you let the Dhammakaya temple got this big?"

I'm one person that hated the temple. I didn't like the Dhammakaya temple so bad that I wanted to burn down the temple. At the point that I have my part in the government, I've been inculcated about loving the kingdom, religion (Buddhism), and the King into my blood. I had thought that the Dhammakaya temple is breaking the religion, and that it's a growing company, unstoppable. Why they built so many things? I was at the point that I talked to some big generals, "sir, why did you let the Dhammakaya temple got this big?"

"Why did you let them got away with it?" That general answered, "It’s a hard thing to say, because a lot of big generals go to that temple." At that time I was so radical, that I told all 16 groups of the army's students and the commander battalions class and commanded them not to come to this temple.

But then, the person that I love most, my wife, goes to this temple like crazy. So I collected all the news in the newspaper about bad things about the temple to let her see, and I asked, "what would you choose between the temple and me?” My wife answered that she would choose the temple no matter what happen. So we dated our divorcing, but then at last, she said she believe that the temple will teach the children to be a good person. "Do it for the kids, meditate at least just once." I thought that if the temple's teachings aren't any good, than I wouldn't follow it, I wouldn't let myself be brainwashed. Because I don't want us to fight anymore and most important I would do it for the kids. The results are very staring. After my teen-ager boys started to meditate and go to the Dhammakaya temple, they've changed so much. They are good like a new person that I felt so proud of them. After then, I started to open my mind, but I still thought that I ought to find the truth about this temple.

At first, I tried to catch them on everything, until I dig out the starting point of the temple. After I studied, meditate, listen to the preaching, with my wife answering my questions, and watching the temple's TV show, made me got the chance to hear the teaching of this temple. At least I have found that this temple didn’t teach any bad things like a lot of people have said. Then I've started to understand why they had to build this temple so big. At the starting, it was a small temple in Pathoom Tanee, which at that time it was such a barren. They had a meditating pavilion that can take in 400 people max., but after that, people started to come to this temple until there's no more space left. People that came to the temple had to sit in the sun, or in the raining season they'll be all wet. So the temple needs to expand the land and build some more pavilions.

Because when they come to the temple we can't just kick them out! Now, hundreds of thousands of people still come to this temple. When there's a ceremony, the temple's 2,000 rai (1 rai ~ 1,600 m2) seems too small, and the parking lot is not enough. I think that if you all come to see it, you would all think that 2,000 rai is too small... After I had studied more about Buddhism, it made me found out that...

The Great Temple Chetawan that Anata Bhindhika Trillionaire built for the Lord Buddha. It's worth about 540 million Kahapana, or about 100 billion bath. The Lord Buddha stayed there over 20 years, which if we study the teaching we'll find out that the Lord Buddha thought the monks to be unambitious, section, and simple. He had taught in the view of training themselves in being an easy person to take care of. If they give food, no matter what kind, just act easy in eating it. Not just that, there’s a command that no monks should build an over size dwelling.

But in a view of building a big temple to get as much people to come and listen to the preaching, he admired and agreed on the idea. Aside from the Chetawan temple, there’re more, example: the Puparam temple that lady Weesakha built to give as a great temple which worth over 10 billion! , because he want it to be useful in spreading the Buddhism.

If he didn’t allow that over 2,500 years ago, then there wouldn’t be any Buddhism until now, no prove of any temples left, which I think that if we say that the Dhammakaya temple is too big, I’d say the temple is still too small if we compared it to the temples in the Lord Buddha’s time. When I see it that way I started to understand.

The reason that the temple built the Maha Dhammakaya Cetiya with 1 million Buddha’s statues is to let everyone have their parts in owning it. When we feel like one of the owner, we’ll feel attached to the Lord Buddha and his teaching, we would help taking care of it, and come to meditate. When the building of the cetiya is over, it will be the cetiya of the Buddhism from all over the world. Every body would be the owner together. It would be the treasure of the kingdom that all other nations would be amazed by it. Which the temple can’t sell it. If they really do sell it… Who would buy a cetiya??

Today, if we ask, what is the tradition of Buddhism? Islamism has Meggha, they are forbidden to drink, and they have to la-maht 5 times a day. Christianity has Vatican City, they went to church every Sunday, and they have duty to share their salaries to administer their religion. Buddhism has no rules to force us. What is there to be proud of the “religion of the kingdom”? Besides the not following the religion’s precept (Sela), Buddhist these days even tries to stop the temple from expanding by attacking it.

I think that it’s weird
We should reconsider some things out…!!
*I apologize to Pradetch Prakhun Luang Phor and the monks that I had doubted and said some bad things about. Please, forgive me for those.

#2 LiL' Faery

LiL' Faery
  • Members
  • 1160 โพสต์
  • Interests:Basic and Advance Meditation;วิชชา ธรรมกาย<br />Birth Day : 19 January

โพสต์เมื่อ 11 March 2006 - 07:40 PM

Sathu kah for translating it for the English speaking people so they can understand what-s all about. The little book is a good source of information.
คุณครูไม่ใหญ่ บอกว่า :
1. อดีตที่ผิดพลาด ลืมให้หมด 2. บาปทุกชนิดไม่ทำเพิ่มเด็ดขาด 3. หมั่นนึกถึงบุญอย่างสม่ำเสมอ
4. บุญทุกบุญทำให้เข้มข้นทับทวี 5. ปฏิบัติธรรมให้เข้าถึงพระธรรมกาย

ขออนุโมทนาบุญด้วยนะค่ะ _/|\_ สาธุ สาธุ สาธุ ^_^ ด้วยรักจากใจ ด้วยห่วงใย จากใจจริง

#3 เถลิงเกียรติ

เถลิงเกียรติ
  • Members
  • 760 โพสต์
  • Interests:N/A

โพสต์เมื่อ 11 March 2006 - 08:18 PM

Sathu khub..
........>>>>>>..A-Nu-Mo-Tha-na-Boon..na-Khub.
Lord Buddha said that the mind is the source of all mental states,
......................>>
That all mental states are fashioned by the mind..Krub.
I... thoubht of coming to burn down the temple.
I had talked to some big generals about,
"why did you let the Dhammakaya temple got this big?"

WHAT A WONDERFUL METHOD OF TEACHING THIS IS..!!!
DO NOT BASE RELIGIOUS BELIEFS ON...
1.AN AUTHORITATIVE TRADITION MAINTAINED BY ORAL REPETITION.
2.AN UNBROKEN SUCCESSION OF TEACHING.
3.REPORT OR HEARSAY
4.CONFORMITY WITH SCRIPTURES
5.SPECULATIVE,METAPHYSICAL THEORIES
6.A POINT OF VIEW
7.REFLECTING ON REASONS
8.THE ACCEPTANCE OF A STATEMENT AS TRUE BECAUSE IT AGRESS WITH A THEORY OF WITCH ONE IS ALREADY CONVINCED
9.THE GROUNDS OF COMPETENCE OF A PERSON
10.OUT OF RESPECT FOR A TEACHER....
.........>>>>>
RATHER,,,ONE SHOULD VERIFY WHAT ONE HAS HEARD IN THE LIGHT
OF ONE'S OWN EXPERIENCE..
A-NU-MOO-THA-NA-BOON..AGAIN KRUB...

ในฐานะที่ข้าพเจ้าเรียนมาทางวิทยาศาสตร์ วิศวกรรมศาสตร์ กระทู้ต่างๆ ที่ข้าพเจ้าแสดงความเห็นใน DMC.tv นี้
อาจเป็นเรื่องที่แตกต่างหรือเกี่ยวข้องกับ วิทยาศาสตร์ หรือ วิศวกรรมศาสตร์
ดังนั้นเรื่องที่ข้าพเจ้าเขียนถ้าไม่ตรงกับความคิดเห็นของท่านใด ขออย่าได้มีอคติก่อน
แต่ถ้าตรงกับความคิดเห็นของท่านผู้ใด ขออย่าได้เชื่อไปก่อน
ข้าพเจ้าขอยืนยันว่าเรื่องที่แสดงความเห็นเป็นแนวคิดของข้าพเจ้า
และข้อมูลที่ค้นคว้าเพื่อเสริมสร้างศรัทธาในพระพุทธศาสนาให้มั่นคง
ซึ่งอาจจะถูกบ้างผิดบ้างเป็นธรรมดา แต่ก็จะเป็นประโยชน์ เป็นข้อมูลหนึ่ง กับท่านที่ศึกษาทางพุทธศาสตร์
ข้าพเจ้ามีความเชื่อว่า แต่ละคนก็มีกรรมเป็นของตนเอง เราเป็นทายาทแห่งกรรม
ทำดีตามครูไม่ใหญ่ ต้องได้ดีแน่นอน
และสรุปได้ว่า การเอาธรรมในพุทธศาสนามาใช้ในการดำรงชีวิตไม่เคยล้าสมัย สามารถใช้ได้กับทุกยุคทุกสมัย

ถึงจะเป็นตะเกียงดวงน้อยด้อยแสง แต่ไฟแรงจุดติดดวงอื่นได้
ไม่เสียดายให้แสงสว่างกับผู้ใด ชักนำใจให้สว่างเพียงแต่ธรรม

#4 laity

laity
  • Members
  • 214 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 12 March 2006 - 09:22 PM

สาธุครับ แต่อย่าลืมใส่ citing and referencing sources เป็นการให้เกียรติ และทราบแหล่งอ้างอิงด้วยครับ
อย่าให้อุปสรรคใด ๆ มาขัดขวางในชีวิตการสร้างบารมี และ
อย่าให้ความตั้งใจที่ดี เปลี่ยนแปลงไป กับกาลเวลา
เพราะเราไม่รู้ว่า่วันพรุ่งนี้จะเป็นอย่างไร เราอาจจะอยู่หรือตาย
สิ่งที่เอาไปได้มีแต่บุญกับบาปเท่านั้น ฉนั้น เราต้องอยู่กับวันนี้
วันที่เราบอกตัวเองว่า วันนี้เป็นวันที่ดีที่สุด ในวันหนึ่งของชีวิตการสร้างบารมีของเรา

โอไดบะ
โตเกียว ประเทศญี่ปุ่น

#5 เถลิงเกียรติ

เถลิงเกียรติ
  • Members
  • 760 โพสต์
  • Interests:N/A

โพสต์เมื่อ 14 March 2006 - 09:41 PM

สาธุครับ แต่อย่าลืมใส่ citing and referencing sources เป็นการให้เกียรติ และทราบแหล่งอ้างอิงด้วยครับ

Thank you very much..Mr.laity.

Ref. 1.Conversations on the Dhamma , Suwanee Srisopa. pp.41-42

ในฐานะที่ข้าพเจ้าเรียนมาทางวิทยาศาสตร์ วิศวกรรมศาสตร์ กระทู้ต่างๆ ที่ข้าพเจ้าแสดงความเห็นใน DMC.tv นี้
อาจเป็นเรื่องที่แตกต่างหรือเกี่ยวข้องกับ วิทยาศาสตร์ หรือ วิศวกรรมศาสตร์
ดังนั้นเรื่องที่ข้าพเจ้าเขียนถ้าไม่ตรงกับความคิดเห็นของท่านใด ขออย่าได้มีอคติก่อน
แต่ถ้าตรงกับความคิดเห็นของท่านผู้ใด ขออย่าได้เชื่อไปก่อน
ข้าพเจ้าขอยืนยันว่าเรื่องที่แสดงความเห็นเป็นแนวคิดของข้าพเจ้า
และข้อมูลที่ค้นคว้าเพื่อเสริมสร้างศรัทธาในพระพุทธศาสนาให้มั่นคง
ซึ่งอาจจะถูกบ้างผิดบ้างเป็นธรรมดา แต่ก็จะเป็นประโยชน์ เป็นข้อมูลหนึ่ง กับท่านที่ศึกษาทางพุทธศาสตร์
ข้าพเจ้ามีความเชื่อว่า แต่ละคนก็มีกรรมเป็นของตนเอง เราเป็นทายาทแห่งกรรม
ทำดีตามครูไม่ใหญ่ ต้องได้ดีแน่นอน
และสรุปได้ว่า การเอาธรรมในพุทธศาสนามาใช้ในการดำรงชีวิตไม่เคยล้าสมัย สามารถใช้ได้กับทุกยุคทุกสมัย

ถึงจะเป็นตะเกียงดวงน้อยด้อยแสง แต่ไฟแรงจุดติดดวงอื่นได้
ไม่เสียดายให้แสงสว่างกับผู้ใด ชักนำใจให้สว่างเพียงแต่ธรรม

#6 Omena

Omena
  • Members
  • 1409 โพสต์
  • Location:44/5 หมู่ 10 ตำบลหนองอ้อ ถนนเพชรเกษม อำเภอบ้านโป่ง จังหวัดราชบุรี 70110

โพสต์เมื่อ 14 March 2006 - 10:03 PM

ไม่เข้าใจค่ะ
เมื่อไหร่หนอจะได้พบทหารหาญ
รอตั้งนานผู้ชาญศึกหายไปไหน
บอกจะพบกันครึ่งทางที่กลางใจ
อีกนานไหมจะให้พบช่วยบอกที

สุนทรพ่อ

muralath2@hotmail

#7 ไชยานุภาพ ปราบหงสาวดี

ไชยานุภาพ ปราบหงสาวดี

"ความเพียรเครื่องเผากิเลสพึงกระทำเสียแต่วันนี้"

• Members
  • 2171 โพสต์