• คุณไม่สามารถตั้งกระทู้ใหม่ได้
  • กรุณาลงชื่อเข้าใช้เพื่อตอบกระทู้
มี 7 โพสต์ตอบกลับกระทู้นี้

#1 JAK

JAK
  • Members
  • 71 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 09 January 2007 - 11:30 PM

A few weeks before the New Year, I was informed that a UHF transmission was set up on top of Bai Yok Tower to relay the broadcast of ดาวธรรม. Several of my friends then could receive the signal.

Some of them did tune the TV to it and on this Sunday morning during บูชาข้าวพระ, she was meditating and found the inner peace in her first time ever.

She was so elated that she called me to book her a seat for the meditation retreat at Panawat.

Today she complained that the ดาวธรรม broadcast has been discontinued...

Anyone know why???

#2 อ้วน บ่อโยก

อ้วน บ่อโยก
  • Members
  • 646 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 10 January 2007 - 08:19 AM

Dear Jak ,

Last week we have heard as you did . But until now I do not understand as well

#3 myself

myself
  • Members
  • 170 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 10 January 2007 - 12:11 PM

ใช่อยากรู้จังเลยว่า หายไปไหน เพราะลองปรับดูก็ไม่เจอ
รบกวนใครก็ได้ช่วยตอบหน่อยครับ cry_smile.gif

#4 พบพาน ผ่านภพ

พบพาน ผ่านภพ
  • Members
  • 236 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 10 January 2007 - 01:54 PM

This is not the DMC telecast at Bai Yok.

It is run by a private association who collects any good (white/green) media (without advertising) and air them from there.

If you watch the programme, you will see an assortment of good program. DMC is just one of those.

It is run by a private association who collects any good (white/green) media (without advertising) and air them from there.

If you watch the program, you will see an assortment of good programs. DMC is just one of those.
" พบพาน _ผ่านภพ "
เ พี ย ง พ บ พ า น . . . _ เ พื่ อ ผ่ า น ภ พ
Passing by to meet you.

#5 พบพาน ผ่านภพ

พบพาน ผ่านภพ
  • Members
  • 236 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 10 January 2007 - 01:54 PM

If you watch this channel, you will see an assortment of good programs. DMC is just one of those.

happy.gif
" พบพาน _ผ่านภพ "
เ พี ย ง พ บ พ า น . . . _ เ พื่ อ ผ่ า น ภ พ
Passing by to meet you.

#6 JAK

JAK
  • Members
  • 71 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 10 January 2007 - 03:50 PM

Dear K.พบพาน ผ่านภพ,

Thank you for high-lighting my left out info.

#7 Peacefulness ™

Peacefulness ™
  • Members
  • 1145 โพสต์
  • Interests:Almost everything that helps me to become better and better; especially, the Grestest Dharma of the Lord Buddha

โพสต์เมื่อ 10 January 2007 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE(From Mr. JAK)
A few weeks before the New Year, I was informed that a UHF transmission was set up on top of Bai Yok Tower to relay the broadcast of ดาวธรรม. Several of my friends then could receive the signal.

Some of them did tune the TV to it and on this Sunday morning during บูชาข้าวพระ, she was meditating and found the inner peace in her first time ever.

She was so elated that she called me to book her a seat for the meditation retreat at Panawat.

Today she complained that the ดาวธรรม broadcast has been discontinued...

Anyone know why???___By ท่าน "JAK"

Dear
Mr. JAK and those who has this interest,

First of all, I'd like to tell you that I'm not the one who has any responsibilities to any Dharma Media Channel broadcasts (a.k.a. DMC). (^___^)

Yes, I've known and been informed about this via the Net, which has also been posted in the DMC webboard.

QUOTE(From Ms. BoonTo 29/12/2006 9:52)
เห็นตอนนี้หน้าจอขึ้นคำว่า "ทดลองออกอากาศ" ค่ะ___By ท่าน "บุญโต"
ที่มา คลิ๊กที่นี้ ความคิดเห็นที่ 02

QUOTE(From Mr. Junrajuk 08/01/2007 22:52)
UHF

ก่อนช่อง ITV

ทดลองออกอากาศ เป็น ทีวีชุมชน ___By ท่าน "จุลจักร"
ที่มา คลิ๊กที่นี้ ความคิดเห็นที่ 19

I'd like to admit that I haven't yet tried this. As I understand about this, it is still on trial. If it is really on trial, there would normally be some kinds of modifications probably made during this period.

I have belief that if this broadcast goes formal and official, there will be some kinds of an announcement proundly imformed on media like DMC.tv, kalyanamitra.org etc.

If one would like to know further information, one should call DMC call center, (02) 901-1616.

I am also pleased to hear that there's one of people around you, Mr. JAK, being able to experience her first time inner peace. That was so great! And you, as one of her kalyanamitras, must have been very proud of yourself. That's because you've helped her to book a seat of meditation retreat at Panawat garden, Chiang mai province. WELL DONE !!! I hope there's more things you could help her in some how.

For those who'd like to know more about mediation retreat organized by dhammakaya foundation, I'd like to recommend you these as follows.

แผนที่ และรูป ที่สวนพนาวัฒน์

This is, according to my understanding, especially for foreigners.

At last, I'd like to joice in any merits of anyone of you

Sathu Sathu Sathu

P.S. There are some interesting English vocabularies used in this topic. I did some search on those. Here they are, which I'd like to share it with those who are intested in English.

Main Entry: elated
Function: adjective
: elevated in spirit : excited especially with pride : EXULTANT <I felt at once tranquil and elated -- John Galsworthy>
- elat·ed·ly adverb
- elat·ed·ness noun -es

Main Entry: ex·ult·ant
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin exsultant-, exsultans, exultant-, exultans, present participle of exsultare, exultare
: filled with extreme joy : manifesting triumphant elation : JUBILANT <he was exultant and could not conceal his delight -- Sherwood Anderson> <the exultant laugh of youth -- Ellen Glasgow>
- ex·ult·ant·ly adverb

Main Entry: as·sort·ment
Pronunciation: srtmnt, -()t-
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): -s
1 a : the act of assorting : arrangement into kinds and sorts <Harnwell's household goods got mingled in the roadway with those appertaining to the Fishers and their assortment ... was a task -- Arthur Morrison> b : the quality or state of being assorted : VARIETY <the absence of quantity and assortment in his wares -- W.D.Howells>
2 : an assorted group or collection: as a : a selected group or collection consisting of one sort b : a collection containing a variety of sorts adapted to various wants, demands, or purposes <an assortment of tools> c : a miscellaneous group or collection consisting of various sorts <canoes ... loaded with an assortment of yabbering, singing natives, whining dogs, cooked reptiles and fish -- Francis Birtles>
3 : the separation and segregation of homologous genes at meiosis -- compare MENDEL's law
ขอเชิญร่วม อนุโมทนาบุญ งานบุญกฐินพระราชทาน ที่ วัดปากน้ำภาษีเจริญ คลิ๊กที่นี้
ขอเชิญร่วม อนุโมทนาบุญ งานบุญกฐินพระราชทาน ที่ วัดพระราม ๙ กาญจนาภิเษก คลิ๊กที่นี้

Who am I?__>>> CLick Here <<< to see my answer Post # 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For any inquiries please

รวมภาพองค์สมเด็จพระสัมมาสัมพุทธเจ้า:
คลิ๊กที่นี้
คลิ๊กที่นี้ เพื่อ ได้รับ ภาพทั้งหมดของ คำสอนคุณยาย ฉบับรวมเล่ม และภาพ (ฉบับสมบรูณ์)
คลิ๊กที่นี้ เพื่อ D/L 157 files, 557.61 MB, ธรรมมะเทศนา มงคล 38 โดย พระภาวนาวิริยคุณ (เผด็จ ทตฺตชีโว)
คลิ๊กที่นี้ เพื่อ D/L 58 files, 120.99 MB, for easy listening dharmas.
คลิ๊กที่นี้ เพื่อ D/L 121 really-good-to-read e-books, 295.67 MB.
คลิ๊กที่นี้ เพื่อ Download โปรแกรม Free Download Manager ช่วย Download ไฟล์ใหญ่ๆ ต่างๆ ฟรีครับฟรี
คลิ๊กที่นี้ เพื่อ Download โปรแกรม Acrobat Reader V.5
ที่มา: คลิ๊กที่นี้ ปล. สืบเนื้องมาจาก กระทู้นี้ โพสต์โดย ท่าน ฟ้าร้าง
เรื่อง การสร้างบารมีของพระโพติสัตว์ เข้าใจได้ไม่ยาก โปรดลอง คลิ๊กที่นี้
สนใจอ่าน

The basic knowledge of Buddhism to become a better buddhist Edition 2 คลิ๊กที่นี้

(With some english explanation)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do not confuse having a career with having a life"
-= Hillary Clinton =-.... >>>>>>>
CLicK HeRe <<<<<< To Be wisher, To Be smarter, and To Know Better !!!
Lastest Revised: 16/12/2006 | 08:43 PM

#8 นักรบทิศตะวันตก

นักรบทิศตะวันตก
  • Members
  • 354 โพสต์
  • Interests:...หยุด...

โพสต์เมื่อ 12 January 2007 - 11:52 PM

ใช่ครับผมดูทุกวันเลย(อยู่แถวบางมด) มีฝันในฝันด้วย อยากให้ออกอากาศอีกจังเลย
Come back please........
ผู้มีความกล้า....ย่อมมีความหวัง...

ฟังเรื่องราวดีๆได้ที่นี่ครับ